- Michael Acid (Guyana Winter 2016): "Made in Madagascar: Navy veteran, international business major, fashion designer to study coral reefs."
- Sarah Rizzo (University of Jean Moulin Fall 2014) "Knowing languages and cultures gives French and business double major the edge at Anheuser-Busch InBev"
- James Bragado (Strasbourg French Program Summer 2013) "Student center manager, history prize winner, translator: Meet graduating senior James Bragado"
- Nathan Letcher (Vilnius University 2013-2014) “UMSL and Study Abroad Alum opens brewery in Iowa City”
- Nour Saleem (Dubai Study Tour Winter 2015) “International student and two time study abroad alum makes St. Louis her home”
- Rosella Ledermann (Waseda University 2013-2014) “Academic year abroad helped this alum land a job months after returning home”
- Alexandra Lohr (China Study Tour Summer 2015) "Globetrotting MBA student lands job at KPMG"
- Marie Kenney (Lancaster University Spring 2015) "Honors graduates now classmates again while pursuing MFAs in fiction, poetry"
- Abby Naumann (Kakehashi Program Spring 2016) and Seth Huntington (University of Leipzig 2015-2016) "Two Japanese majors join faculty member for "Conflicts of Interest" symposium, art exhibition"
- Amber Scholl (Barcelona Summer 2015) "Poetry, prose and applause: UMSL Writers Group draws eager crowd to open mic night"
- Kayla Strauss (Kansai University Fall 2010) "A World of Opportunity Awaits"
- Mia Michael (Galway Irish Studies Program Summer 2012) "To Ireland and back: UMSL history alumna shares her study abroad experience"
- Michael Cash (Costa Rica Non-UMSL Summer 2010) "Students study in tropics thanks to scholarships"
- Ray and Kevin Creely (Iklaina Archaeological Dig Summer 2010) "Alumnus, son study abroad together"
- Amsterdam Poster Design Summer 2017 "Gallery Visio exhibit brings design students’ Amsterdam lessons back to St. Louis"
- Kakehashi Spring 2016 "Whirlwind trip to Japan builds friendships, cross-cultural connections for 23 students"
- UMSL Study Abroad "US News ranks International Business program 12th nationally"
- UMSL MOSAIC Program "Buddy program helps international students transition to life in US"
- UMSL Study Abroad "Study abroad program offers language, cultural opportunities"
- Early Childhood Education Program in Belize Summer 2015 "Summer program Camp Starfish serves Belizean children"
- Business in Bremen Summer 2013 "Summer abroad makes for worldly UMSL business students"
- Iklaina Archaeological Dig Summer Program "20 years of Greek Studies at UMSL"
Are you an UMSL Study Abroad returnee who was in the news? Send a link to your story to email@example.com.
If you are traveling outside of the United States in a capacity that is not a traditional study abroad program but in some way still related to UMSL, you need to register your travel with the Office of International Studies & Programs. This includes:
- Independent research abroad
- Traveling with a faculty member
- Traveling with an UMSL student organization
- Traveling for a conference
- Any international travel sponsored or funded by UMSL
Register your travel with Triton Travel - it only takes 10 minutes.
If you have questions, contact UMSL Study Abroad at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-516-7195